Chris's Change of Command

Chris's Change of Command

Daily Bible Verse

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sick Day

Last Monday was a sick day in the Steele house.  We had been battling coughs, runny noses, an ear infection, and some new teeth for a couple of weeks.  This day was the first where all three kiddos were down for the count so I kept Luke and Hayley home for some rest and recovery.  I hate it when they are sick, but I love the snuggles and slow days when they aren't feeling well. 


We watched movies, read books, listened to music, and played a little. 


Thankfully, everyone was feeling much better in a few days, and now we are back to our regular routine.  I love days spent with them when there is nothing else to do but just be still.

How blessed I am a to be their Mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!