Chris's Change of Command

Chris's Change of Command

Daily Bible Verse

Sunday, October 14, 2007

And baby makes 5!

So we are having another baby. What a joy and blessing. Chris and I are so excited that God has blessed us once again with the privilege and gift to raise a child. I am currently 9 weeks along and feeling pretty gross. The nausea is constant and I am extremely tired, but I know it is all for an unbelievable cause. Of course we are both sad that Chris will miss the pregnancy and birth for this child, but that is what a video camera is for, right? He is not expected home from Iraq until 3 weeks after my due date. God has chosen this time for us to have another child, so I know that he will take care of every detail.
Luke and Hayley are excited as well, although I don't know how much they get at this point. It will be fun to see their response as my belly grows and when they get to feel the baby move. I look forward to creating those memories with the two of them.
We are all counting down the days until Chris gets home from CA. He is expected to be back in about a week. He will then have 6 to 9 days before he leaves for Iraq. We will take every minute we can get until he has to go.
Well....I'm off to get anther bottle of ginger ale and lie down on the sofa (seems to be where I am most of the time lately). Until next time.......

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for your news! And baby makes FIVE! I love love love it. Hayley and Luke will have such a bond through your pregnancy - how fun! Sending you hugs and prayers,

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!