Chris's Change of Command

Chris's Change of Command

Daily Bible Verse

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Fun in the Sun!



We are having a little taste of summer as far as the weather goes around here. While playing in the backyard yesterday, I was HOT and thought what a great opportunity to bust out good old Tiki Soaki (aka the sprinkler!) The kids screamed with excitement when I mentioned getting him out and putting on our swimsuits for some relief from the hot sun. They had a blast and I had just as much fun observing. As I watched them play, I started getting so excited about our summer! With Chris's homecoming just around the corner, I can barely keep from jumping up and down and shouting for joy like the kids did when I put the sprinkler out. So many great memories are going to be made and I can't wait!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!