Chris's Change of Command

Chris's Change of Command

Daily Bible Verse

Friday, June 6, 2008

ABC's of Me

I got this from a friend's blog, and thought it was fun!
A-Attached or Single? attached to Chris
B-Best Friend? Chris, Nan, Jules, Krista, Linds, and Kelly
C-Cake or Pie? both please (cake-red velvet with buttercream icing and pie~pumpkin!)
D-Day of Choice? Anyday that I can be with my husband and kids
E-Essential Item? God's Word and chapstick
F- Favorite color? blue
G-Gummy Bears or Worms? Gummy bears
H-Hometown? my Georgia roots
I-Favorite Indulgence? dark chocolate
J-January or July? July~the month that both of my blessings were born
K-Kids? Luke and Hayley
L-Life isn't complete without? Great friends and family
M-Marriage Date? September 4, 1999
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 1 sister and 1 brother
O-Oranges or Apples? oranges
P-Phobia and Fears? Phobia:mice Fears: I lay them at the throne of my King. Trust in the Lord!
Q-Quote? "Nobody puts Baby in a corner!" Patrick Swayze(sp?) from Dirty Dancing
R-Reason to smile? my husband is home from Iraq and my hilarious children
S-Season of choice? Fall (football, apple pies, cool crisp air,...I LOVE IT)
T-Tag ten people? skip
U-Unknown fact about me? I love making lists
V-Vegetable? fresh corn on the cob
W-Worst habit? pop my fingers
Y-Your favorite food? so many, fresh seafood (shrimp and scallops), milkshakes, and Mexican food
Z-Zodiac Sign? Gemini

1 comment:

  1. I'm a popper too-but unfortunately, it doesn't stop w/my fingers...my toes, ankles, back, neck, etc.
    Really, it's horrible but I'm pretty addicted!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!