Chris's Change of Command

Chris's Change of Command

Daily Bible Verse

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Not Quite Wordless Wednesday







Both kids are home with me today. Hayley has been running a fever for the past 24 hours and poor Luke has a terrible stuffy nose. Tis the season, right? I hate it when they are sick, but I love the slow pace and the cuddles of sick days. We are currently watching Toy Story 2 and Finding Nemo is next on the list (my favorite). It is a mean 30 something degrees outside and not supposed to get over 45 today. Wrapped in blankets, lying in our pjs, and watching movies is exactly where I want to be on a cold day like today. BRRRRRRRR

1 comment:

  1. Oh Mary..those precious little faces! I'm so sorry they weren't feeling well! I totally agree-sick babies is not fun, but it is nice...cozy days at home!! :) I hope ya'll have a FABULOUS Thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!