Chris's Change of Command

Chris's Change of Command

Daily Bible Verse

Monday, January 4, 2010

A Christmas of Few Pictures...




...but the most wonderful memories were made this year! As you can imagine, our house has been quite busy with a 6 yr old, 4 yr old, and 6 week old. We hunkered down and enjoyed our first Christmas as a family of five. No, I didn't get to make the rolled, cut sugar cookies this year or fix an elaborate dinner for Christmas Eve or Day, but truly that is not what it was all about this year. Just enjoying time together at a slow easy pace (on broken sleep that is about all I could do). I wouldn't have had it any other way.

Due to the fact that my arms were full with our bundle of joy most of Christmas, there are not nearly as many pictures since I am usually the one that plays the part of photographer. I didn't get any pics of my in-laws visit or the visit with my whole family while they were here. ( I am counting on my Mom and Dad for pics from their visit). I was busy actually enjoying time together, chatting, eating, and laughing.

We are so very blessed. Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that y'all had a great holiday - even if there are not a lot of pics to show for it. How wonderful - the first Christmas as a family of 5!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!