Chris's Change of Command

Chris's Change of Command

Daily Bible Verse

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Words Can't Do It Justice...

Our trip across this awesome country of ours was amazing. We had some highs and lows but made the most wonderful memories.

We are in CA and loving the wonderful weather and breath taking scenery. So thankful that God has placed us here for a little while.

Here are some pics from our adventure across the USA.
This picture shows the temp the day we drove through the Mojave Desert. Umm it was HOT!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mary! Thank you so much for your comment. It's nice to hear some positive from someone who has been there and come out the other side. I am praying he doesn't need a helment, but I like I said.. I'm sure he will. I love following you on your blog! Ya'll are the movingest (not a word I know!) people I know! That makes for adaptable.. well adjusted kids! AND yes.. three is a ride!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!