Chris's Change of Command

Chris's Change of Command

Daily Bible Verse

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Best Part of Her Week

 
Oh my goodness!  This girl and her horses.  She is a natural sitting up in the saddle, and she is learning so quickly.  How to care for and groom her horse is apart of her lessons each week.  Not only is she learning, but I am learning so much as well.  She walks, trots, and canters her horse around the arena like a pro.  My heart skips a few beats each time I watch her canter.  I just pray for protection while she is up there and just close my eyes sometimes. And oh, how she loves these horses.
Here she is riding Danny Boy aka D-boy.  These two get along great.  He is an old horse and most days will listen and follow Hayley's instruction.
 

 



 
I know this is her favorite part of the week, and it absolutely is a joy for me to watch her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!