Chris's Change of Command

Chris's Change of Command

Daily Bible Verse

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

This and That

I take so many pictures with my phone.  I love that I always have a camera with me to catch fun little moments.  Here are some of my favorite shots from November.
 
Luke's new TMNT hat for our chilly weather in GA.
 
 
and new suitcases of course.

 
Hayley's drawing titled " God the Artist"

 
Hannah helping me make pumpkin muffins

 
Girls decided to open a car wash one afternoon.  No shoes and short sleeves at the end of November.  Again, perfect weather here.  I think it was 70 degrees this day.

 
Hannah trying on her dance costume



 
Field trip to the historic Balboa Theatre to hear the SD Philharmonic play






 
The 13th MEU spouses dinner cruise on the Hornblower.  The cruise takes you all over the San Diego harbor.  Wonderful food, dancing, and great company.  Fun way to celebrate the almost halfway point of this deployment.
 


 
Another trip to LEGOLAND with Aunt Holly!
Good times!




 
Our Comfort Quilts came just in time for our trip.  So so special

 
Chris doing what he does.  So proud of him.  They are hanging on every word.

 
Went to another performance at the Star Theatre.  This time to see Willie Wonka, starring our very own babysitter as Veruca Salt.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!