Chris's Change of Command

Chris's Change of Command

Daily Bible Verse

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Gotta Love Mickey!


I just bought tickets to go and see Playhouse Disney Live On Tour! The show is not coming until March '08, but it will give us something to look forward to while Chris is away.

I think that I am more excited than the kids are at this point. I just love to see their faces and watch them dance and sing when we go to a show. We took Luke to see The Wiggles last year, and I couldn't stop watching him the whole time. Pure joy on his face!
Here they are watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (an every morning event). I remember lying on the floor with my head propped in my hands as a kid. My brother and I used to watch TV sitting in that position. Have you tried it lately? Not as comfortable as I remember.
Chris gets home tonight from 2 weeks in the field. His block leave starts next Monday and I am so excited to have him home with the family for 2 weeks. No big plans, just lots of family fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!