Chris's Change of Command

Chris's Change of Command

Daily Bible Verse

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Pre-deployment Brief


Tonight I have to attend Chris's battalion's pre-deployment brief. I cannot believe he is getting ready to leave again. He just got home in February, but here we are preparing for another 7 months without Daddy. I know that we will make it through. God is so faithful and supplies every need. I just dread the day he has to go. Deployment is hard on the kids and myself, but it is so hard for Chris. I hate that he has to miss another Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Both Chris and I feel strongly about his job and mission while he is away. We both know that we are making this sacrifice for a reason. He has seen such tremendous improvement since he was in Iraq last time. It gives me great hope for their country and their ability to succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!