Chris's Change of Command

Chris's Change of Command

Daily Bible Verse

Friday, September 11, 2009

Ode to Homework

One of the things Luke was most excited about for this school year was actually having homework. Yes, seriously. I think he believes this huge step officially moves him into the big boy category. Well, he didn't come home with homework the first day of school and I thought he might be devastated, but when I told him not to worry I'm sure we would get some homework this week he was ok with everything. Low and behold, Wednesday came and in his folder was his first piece of REAL homework. He was to work with me in making a book about himself to share during show and tell next week. Each day after lunch, we clear the table and sit together and work on his book. I have so enjoyed this time with him and he is so diligent in his work. Here is the product we have so far:



Now all he has to do is cut it into pages and put it together like a book. Hooray for homework time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!