Chris's Change of Command

Chris's Change of Command

Daily Bible Verse

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Trip to the Pumpkin Farm x 2

Hayley's trip to Hunt Club Farms




Yes, that is a rabbit!







Luke's trip to Hunt Club Farm

Best friends






So Luke and Hayley always have field trips on opposite days, therefore I get to go on TWO field trips instead of one. I actually prefer the separation because I can focus on each child individually. They both had a wonderful time and Hayley not only had me tag along but her Mimi and Papa were in town for the big trip too. So much fun!

2 comments:

  1. I love that you got to go twice - once for each kiddo! What fun! I agree - it makes it nice to focus on each of them individually.
    I am sad because the public school does not take a day to go to the patch anymore. So this year, I only got to take one trip :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun had by all! Adorable pictures!! Your kids are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!