Chris's Change of Command

Chris's Change of Command

Daily Bible Verse

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Boo Y'all




















I'm still here! I'm still pregnant!! I started this post last week and it is now Monday, November 9th. I'm having a hard time getting motivated to do anything these days. I thought FOR SURE this little girl would be here by now, but we are still in wait mode. God knows the perfect time for her to come so I am working on patience. I just can't wait to see her sweet face, kiss her, hold her, love on her, and introduce her to her Daddy, brother, sister, and the oodles of other folks who have prayed for her and love her dearly!
We had a great time on Halloween. Luke was very into his character. As you can see, there were no smiles coming from Batman. He is way too busy fighting off crime and looking tough to smile for his Mama. Thumbilina was over the moon about the hair piece I found at Target on clearance the week of Halloween. Totally made the costume and her day. She is such a girly girl and I LOVE it. I so wonder if Miss Hannah will be as girly.....
This past weekend was beautiful. The weather was perfect. We spent several hours just playing in the yard on Saturday and Sunday. The kids "helped" Chris with some yard work and washing both of the cars. Hopefully my next post will include pics of baby girl, but I guess we will have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!