Chris's Change of Command

Chris's Change of Command

Daily Bible Verse

Friday, November 20, 2009

Cup Completely Full

This week has been ....hmmmmm. It is hard for me to find the right words to describe it. I am tired, but surprisingly able to get on with life (and not be too grouchy). I daydream all the time about life with our three little blessings and my heart will race thinking of all the fun and memories that we are going to make together as a family. I watch Chris with the children and almost come to tears each time because I am so blessed to have a best friend and husband who loves me and his family so much. He has been such a HUGE help this week, and it just feels good to all be home together as a family. I get anxious as I realize that Chris's leave is almost over and it will be up to me to take care of all three by myself (well, not really due to all the family coming in town). I am in awe that God chose me to be a Mommy to three children. I am excited about the promise of visitors that will be coming from now until Christmas to see us and our new baby girl.

Basically, my cup runneth over and praise God for His blessings on us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!