Chris's Change of Command

Chris's Change of Command

Daily Bible Verse

Friday, December 3, 2010

My Girls

These are a few pictures of Hannah Beth that one of my best friends and neighbor, Sue, took for me. I cannot figure out how to make them bigger, but I think they turned out just precious. Hannah is wearing the exact same dress that Hayley wore in her one year pictures too.


Here is Hayley at one.


Oh my girls! They are just precious. I was so excited when I found out that I was having another girl mostly because Hayley was going to have a SISTER! I love my sister dearly and we have such a fun relationship, so I was so thrilled that Hayley and Hannah were going to have each other just like Holly and I. A shopping buddy for LIFE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!