Chris's Change of Command

Chris's Change of Command

Daily Bible Verse

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Never Say NEVER

I had a list of nevers when I was young, newly married, and without children.


*I would NEVER drive a mini-van.

*I would NEVER let my child have a pacifier past the age of 6 months.

*I would NEVER just sit my kids in front of the tv to watch for more than 30 minutes.

*I would NEVER allow my child to rummage through the magazines and pull them apart.

I could list more, but it's just kind of embarrassing at this point. Every one of my nevers have been broken at some point. I have learned to never say never. There are days when you just have to be in survival mode and two hours of Scooby Doo and Martha Speaks are not going to send your children into a life long downward spiral. And the minivan, I have to say I love my van and I will probably buy another one when it is time to get a new car.

Here are some of the nevers that Luke and Hayley experienced, but Hannah Beth with NEVER know:

Pulling all of my books off the bookshelf and flipping through old photos unassisted

Pulling out all the shoes from the shoe basket about 10 times a day.



Rummaging through the pots and pans cabinet. All Luke and Hayley ever got to play with was the tupperware

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!