Chris's Change of Command

Chris's Change of Command

Daily Bible Verse

Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

 I heart Valentine's Day. Such a fun day to show the ones you love just how much you LOVE them.  Oh, and I kinda dig the chocolates.  And the flowers too. 

Luke and I made his Valentine's mailbox over the weekend.  He chose the most masculine of the Valentine colors, red, for the theme of his box.  The best Valentine Luke received, in his opinion, was this homework pass from his teacher.  He was overwhelmed by the LOVE!  Much to his dismay, it did not excuse him from the entire week of homework, just one assignment.  None the less, he was still quit excited about not having homework for one night.


      Hayley received lots and lots of candy which in turn has cause lots and lots of tummy aches this week.  I have officially banned anymore candy for the week.  Possibly the month.  Maybe the year.
                                                                       

Chris gave the 3 ladies in his life these beautiful roses.  Hayley and I were touched by his sweet thought.  Hannah enjoyed waving her rose around like it was a magic wand and then trying to eat it. 

 My Valentine knows my love language, coffee!  He gave me this mug to remember our time here in Chesapeake.  And to Sue and Renee, we will continue to live in blissful denial that I am moving until the truck pulls up.  And then I may still remain in denial.

     Here is Hayley as one of the last three in her class in an intense game of Hot Potato.  She was sweatin' it.

             
                          She did not win, but you can tell from the look on her face she didn't mind at all. 


                                                                      My Valentine Girls


Now, this picture is from Chris's bday back in January.  My camera battery died before I could get some pics of my guys, and we cannot locate the charger.  Sounds like a GREAT reason to get a new camera!


Hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Mary! The love you give your family makes me smile. What lucky lucky little ones.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!