Chris's Change of Command

Chris's Change of Command

Daily Bible Verse

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013

A new year and a fresh start.  I like the sound of that.  2012 brought so many wonderful things for our family, but it is always fun to start fresh and see what God has in store for us. 
 
One thing I know for sure is that the next year will bring ups and downs, peaks and valleys, but through it all I can always, ALWAYS see God's faithfulness.
He never leaves or forsakes us. 
 
2013 is going to be a tough/strength building year for our little family.  A long, long deployment is headed our way and I don't look forward to it one bit.  When it is all said and done, Chris will be gone about 11 months this go around.  Yuck.  He sacrifices so much to serve and defend.  So many do.  As much as I hate him being away, I am so very proud of who he is and what he does for our country and family.  So, I will put on my big girl pants and press on.  And press in to the One who can get our family through this separation. My Jesus.

So until he goes, I am going to try and make the most of every moment and second that we have Chris here with us.  Not that it will be a lot of time, but we are going to truly live in the moment. 
Happy New Year to all!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!