Chris's Change of Command

Chris's Change of Command

Daily Bible Verse

Saturday, March 23, 2013

My Gymnasts

Both Hayley and Hannah are taking gymnastics this spring.  Hayley has been taking since last August and loves it!  Most of the time Hayely travels by way of a cartwheel.  I have even found her doing cartwheels in the store!!  (When I was her age, I got lost at JcPennys for doing cartwheels and then I could not find where my Mom had gone).  She gets it honest!
 
Hannah has been asking to take gymnastics for a few months.  A class for her age group meets the same time that her big sister is taking so we decided to sign her up.  So far she has been enjoying herself.  Lots of jumping, rolling, and playing which is right up HB's alley.
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!