Chris's Change of Command

Chris's Change of Command

Daily Bible Verse

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Deployment on the Horizon

So maybe why I have been away from the blog lately is because life right now is hard.  It's hard when I don't see Chris for more than 15 hours a week and his head is swimming with tasks that involve the deployment on the MEU.  He has been working 15+ hour days and most weekends.  He works so hard at his job for us, for his Marines, for his country.  We miss him so very much but my heart could burst from how proud I am of him. 
Chris was able to take Luke and Hayley down to his ship to help him load his gear and to see the room where he will be living for the next 10 + months.  They were thrilled.  He is on ship training and will be back for a bit before he heads out again and finally heads to sea for the LONG deployment.  I love him so very much.  God has blessed us in ways that only God can.  He will hold us and keep us strong while we are apart just as He always has.  God is so faithful.  Join me in praying for the 13th MEU and the Marines and Sailors that will be deployed with Chris. 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!