Chris's Change of Command

Chris's Change of Command

Daily Bible Verse

Friday, January 31, 2014

Christmas

 We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas morning at Mimi and Papa's house.  Hayley and Aunt Holly decided to wear matching outfits to church on Christmas Eve.  Pretty cute!


 


My handsome guy


Getting ready to sing Happy Birthday to Jesus.





My precious niece
Seriously can't handle the cuteness and her CHEEKS! 




Bathed and ready for bed! Bring on Christmas morning!


Waiting at the top of the stairs for the all clear. 








After a wonderful brunch at Uncle Philip and Aunt Ansley's (which I have no pictures of), we headed down to Fayetteville and met up with everyone at Grammy and Big Daddy's.
The annual Cousins Christmas play/comedy hour was a huge hit.  I haven't laughed that hard in a very long time! 









Christmas is always so bitter sweet when Chris is not home.  We had a great day, but, boy I missed him like crazy!  We are already planning a trip to Big Bear to go skiing next Christmas.  

So thankful we were able to be with those we love most on Christmas this year.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!