Chris's Change of Command

Chris's Change of Command

Daily Bible Verse

Friday, January 31, 2014

Weekend with My Girls

So I was able to sneak in a glorious weekend with my BFFs from college while I was in GA.  We had a little staycation in Buckhead which was absolute perfection!
Aunt Holly took in the kiddos for the weekend and they had a blast.  
Making cookies with Aunt Holly is the best!



I love these ladies so very much.  While were at dinner one night, we all realized that we had met exactly 20 years ago our Freshman year at North Georgia (except Lindsay and I have know each other since we were 8, but that is another story for another day).  We decided to celebrate, and that we did!



We ate and shopped and laughed and shopped and then ate some more.  
Pretty much the standard package when we get together.






Jules texting on her phone from 2007.  Hehe!


We were on a mission to find boots for K.  And the very last store we went into, she found some!  Woohoo!


Cheers to 20 years of the most amazing friendship!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!