Chris's Change of Command

Chris's Change of Command

Daily Bible Verse

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Proverbs 18:24

Yep.  These ladies are so very precious to me.  One of the many reasons I love that God chose our family for this Marine Corps life.  The wonderful bonds of friendships that grow from those He  places in our path along the way.  Thankful for every moment that I have been able to spend with them.  

We had our last get together at a park here in our 'hood.  The kids ate pizza and watermelon and played a mean game of tag.  Jen, Christine, Kelly, and I laughed and prayed together one last time before J and C headed out on their next adventures.  Hard to believe I met Jen and Christine only a year ago.  That year we shared together was one that formed friendships that will last a lifetime. 



















They love me, laugh with me, cry with me, encourage me, spur me on, and pray with me.   And I pray God will let all of our paths cross again one day on this side of heaven.  I love you all so much.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!