Chris's Change of Command

Chris's Change of Command

Daily Bible Verse

Monday, August 4, 2014

Summer Shots on the Phone

Some pictures that I found on my phone that MUST be a part of our book!
Cutest spy at our VBS this summer


Hannah and less than half of the Smith kiddos


 Hayley's adorable haircut!  LOVE!


My crew that I took to VBS every night.  What a blast.  And our Hannah prayed for Jesus to be her Savior!  My heart is full!  I can't wait to see where the Lord will take her in life.  I know He has big plans for her super big personality.


Seriously. Can't stand the cuteness


One two THREE!!!!  
Hannah and Micah jumped in together at least 100 times this day. 


Pool rats.  Everyday for hours.  You can find us at the pool  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!