Chris's Change of Command

Chris's Change of Command

Daily Bible Verse

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Paci Found!

Update....
Hayley ended up napping for two hours sans PACI! I was so excited. I hunted for that paci like it was the last Easter egg on earth while she napped. I was going to toss that thing to the curb and not look back. No luck.
When Hayley woke up from nap I praised and praised her for being such a big girl and napping without paci. She looked up at me and asked, "Can we go look for paci again now?!" She had not forgotten the deal. I told her that if she would go to sleep for nap without the pacifier that we would continue to look for it when she woke up. Guess who found PACI? Hayley went looking for thing like it was Mission Impossible. She was so focused and determined! I heard her yelling from the playroom, "I found it, Mama! I found it!" And deep in the pocket of her princess purse, there was her beloved paci!
Oh well. She has paci for tonight and she is one happy camper! Maybe next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!