Chris's Change of Command

Chris's Change of Command

Daily Bible Verse

Friday, October 17, 2008

The Five Tag

Courtesy of my dear best friend over at The Allbrittons:
Directions: name 5 in each category-
10 years ago-
1) In my second year of teaching 3rd grade at Simonton Elementary in Lawerenceville, GA
2) Living at home with my parents while planning a wedding.
3) I was 23 years old!
4) Sad that my fiance was moving to VA to start The Basic School for the Marines.
5) Driving my loved Honda, Civic and sticking to the fact that I would NEVER drive a mini-van (hmmm....never say never, right?)


5 Things on today's To-Do list
1) Take a shower (this is a major process that takes about 45 minutes due to recent knee surgery, AHHHH!)
2) Pray for a friend from high school that is battling cancer.
3) Hug and kiss my babies and hubby
4) Fold some laundry (one of the only things I can do at this point to help out around the house)
5) Elevate and ice the knee

5 Snacks I love
1) Lite Laughing Cow Wedge and some crackers
2) thick and creamy yogurt
3) piece of dark chocolate
4) banana with some p'nut butter
5) fresh strawberries

5 Things I'd do if I were a millionaire
1) Give 10% to the church
2) Invest for retirement and the children's education
3) Buy a nice food processor
4) Buy a boat for my hubby
5) Take a trip to visit all my friends in Hawaii, Korea, Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia

5 Places I've lived
1) Tucker, GA
2) Dahlonega, GA
3) Kailua, HI
4) Fredericksburg, VA
5) Jacksonville, NC

5 Jobs I've had
1) Sanrio Surprise (Hello Kitty store)
2) Famous Footwear
3) Waitress at the Robyn's Nest Grill
4) 3rd grade teacher
5) Wife and Mommy!

5 people to tag
If you are reading this...
Tag, your it!

1 comment:

  1. How fun to read about your "10" tonight!! :) Two years ago someone tagged me for an "8"....still haven't finished that one...so don't hold your breath!! he he!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!