Chris's Change of Command

Chris's Change of Command

Daily Bible Verse

Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day









Wanted to add a few pictures from the kids' Valentine's Party at school. I didn't get many pictures of Hayley because I was the coordinator and busy setting up and running the games. Both kids had a lot of fun. Luke and his buddy, Joey, are just so cute. I am so thankful that he has made such a good friend at school. Luke made it to the last three in a game of musical chairs. What fun to watch!!! Chris was out of town over the actual holiday, but gave me my "present" when he got home. Monday morning, he got up with the kids and took them to McDonald's for breakfast while I slept in until 9:00!!! What a wonderful Valentine treat.

1 comment:

  1. what an awesome husband!! Those are the best "presents" sometimes - just sleep!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!