Chris's Change of Command

Chris's Change of Command

Daily Bible Verse

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sassy New Do!

This (photo above) is the pose I got when I asked to take a picture of Hayley's new haircut. Oh, I can't wait until she is 13!! (He he) I was thinking about letting her hair grow out for the spring and summer. That way she could sport a ponytail or two on hot days.....She had other plans. She had been asking me for weeks when she was going to get her haircut. We take Luke every four to six weeks for a trim and apparently she thought it was time for her to get a cut as well! We went yesterday and came home with a cute little bob! I love it! And so does she.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE it, too!!! With her adorable little bows in her hair, running down the street--we could ALL EAT HER UP!!! :) I know I already told you this, but with her little spunky personality....it fits her to a "T!" Oh how we love that little Haley!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new "do" a lot! But what is more important than that (and you can so tell from the pic), SHE LOVES IT! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!