Chris's Change of Command

Chris's Change of Command

Daily Bible Verse

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Wonderfully Warm

Our warm day in January 2007












Our warm day February 2009
(my, how they have CHANGED!)















Pure Joy!!!!!!



We had the most beautiful weather this weekend. Completely amazing for the month of February. I think we were outside most of the day Saturday and all afternoon on Sunday. We even went and got ice cream and went the park. Now that is pretty warm.
I was taking all of these pictures of Luke and Hayley jumping in the bouncy house (thanks again, Mimi and Papa) and it reminded me of two years ago while living in J'ville, having a similar day in January. I went back and found those pictures to post as well (as you can see from the first pics). How is it possible that they have grown up so much? I know everyone says it, but it goes by way too fast.

2 comments:

  1. I love the pics! What happy faces! And you are so right, it goes by way too fast. . . What an awesome family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary!!! You are SOOO right...Haley's hair looks just like Madie's now!!! It was SO fun to see these pictures--of them a year ago! And I couldn't agree more...the weather is perfect! Its been great having "street time" again with ya'll this week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!