Chris's Change of Command

Chris's Change of Command

Daily Bible Verse

Friday, March 27, 2009

Disney...Cannot say enough

Well......We just spent our week in Orlando 2009. Four of the days were spent at Disney World and one at Sea World (I just LOVE Shamu!). We have had an absolute blast! The funny stories are almost endless. The memories of the kids faces each time they saw something new or rode a ride for the first or second time are burned on my brain forever. I am tired to say the least. I took 409 pictures of our trip to document every moment that I possibly could in a picture. I will get down to the stories next week, taking it one day at a time. Happiest place on earth? I would say yes, for us this week, it definitely was!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy that y'all had so much fun! I cannot wait to hear all the funny stories and see your pictures! Priceless memories you will treasure forever.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!