Chris's Change of Command

Chris's Change of Command

Daily Bible Verse

Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day


We had a great low key mother's day. The kids had made some wonderful little gifts for me at school last week. I love the silhouette picture of Luke. It is something I think every mom should have of her children. Hayley made a cute flower pot with lady bugs on it and the flower had a picture of her. They were so excited about the gifts that they insisted I open them as soon as they brought them home last week.
Chris got the kids up Sunday morning and took them on an outing so I had a few hours of a quiet house to myself. I always love having the house to myself, but after about 30 minutes I really start missing everyone and I wish I had gone too or that they were all home! Well, when they returned they had the most wonderful gift for me...... a Wii Fit!!! I have wanted one since last summer, but they were really hard to find and we just kind of forgot about it. What a fun afternoon playing together. Luke especially loved it because he doesn't need to use his hand/arm to play.
We went out to dinner last night at our favorite Mexican spot to finish out a great day. Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful Mommies out there, especially mine!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!