Chris's Change of Command

Chris's Change of Command

Daily Bible Verse

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Catch Up

Four posts in one day is a little excessive, but I have gotten a little behind. Chris has been traveling alot, so much of the evening duties that we usually split are up to me these days. You think after two back to back 7 month deployments I would be use to this, right? Now that he has been home a full year, I am use to having him around and I miss him terribly when he is gone even if it is only for 3 days. I miss his help, yes, but mostly I miss our time hanging out together after the kids have gone to bed when we can just chat or watch another episode of NCIS or The Mentalist together. I think being 17 weeks pregnant also slows me down a little as well. So, basically, when I have been sitting down to blog I just don't feel like it. I would rather be crawling into bed to take a nap.

Well, I am starting to get a little more energy these days and thought today would be the day to catch up some blogging.

Here is a fun little tid bit! Hayley LOVES chocolate, much like her mama. I went to put some laundry in the dryer while she and Luke were having some ice cream for dessert. Luke, of course had plain vanilla and Hayley had vanilla with chocolate syrup. When I returned from the laundry room, I found Hayley with her head in the bowl licking every bit of chocolate that was left. You gotta love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!