Chris's Change of Command

Chris's Change of Command

Daily Bible Verse

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Graduate

We are so very proud of you, Luke Steele. I cannot believe how quickly this year has flown by. You have grown in so many ways and have learned so much. I love that when we read bedtime stories together, you now read to me. You are kind and considerate and so thoughtful of others. You are everyone's friend and have a joy for life like no one I know. You have a try, try again attitude when you run into something that is challenging. I am so blessed to be able to call you my son.

You LOVE Jesus and know so many Bible stories by heart. You shine Jesus's light to everyone you meet and truly have a heart for Him. You are an awesome big brother to your two little sisters. Hayley looks up to you and feels loved and protected by you. Hannah just giggles when you are around and thinks you are the best thing in the world.

On Friday, you will no longer be a Kindergartner, you will be my big 1st grader. You are more than ready for things in store next year. I know you are so excited about riding the bus (Mama is not so much). Daddy and I love you so very much. We can't wait to see the plans God has in store for you next year. Love you, Boo! XOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!