Chris's Change of Command

Chris's Change of Command

Daily Bible Verse

Saturday, May 1, 2010

More Sleep Notes

So.......I started leaving one arm out of Hannah Beth's swaddle about a week and a half ago (@5 and a half months). I was preparing myself for the worst (lots of screaming and waking at night because of her arm's new found freedom). She surprised us greatly by only fussing to go to sleep (took about 30 minutes the first night, and 10 to 15 of fussing the next few nights) and slept through the night no problem. Hooray! And naps are going well too. Still taking 3 naps and in the bed by 6:30pm for the night.

I decided to go ahead and start weaning her from the swaddle because she is trying so hard to roll from her back to her tummy. I figured that it is only a few more weeks until she has mastered the skill and will want to roll to her tummy to sleep.


The plan is to set both arms free in the next few weeks and have her sleep just in her sleep sack. I'll keep you updated on our progress :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!