Chris's Change of Command

Chris's Change of Command

Daily Bible Verse

Friday, July 9, 2010

Lessons from Dixieland Fun Park





Here is what I learned from our visit to Dixieland Fun Park:


1. Wearing a skirt and flip flops is not the best attire when riding the "Scrambler" at Dixieland. I think I may have flashed everyone in line and burned my bum bum on the seat that was about 300 degrees from sitting in the blazing sun. Next time, I will be wearing shorts and tennis shoes.
2. The "Fun" in Dixieland Fun Park is meant for days when it is not 105 degrees outside with a heat index of 3,000,000. It really felt like 3,000,000 degrees. I am not exaggerating or being dramatic at all!!!!!!
3. The melting heat, tired feet, aching knees.....all worth it to see their faces on the "Up and Down" ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!