Chris's Change of Command

Chris's Change of Command

Daily Bible Verse

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Swim Like a Fish!


Luke and Issa

I cannot put into words how much I love this little one!!! Mae wanted to make sure she would float (so cute). She just tugs on my heart strings.

Sweet Ya-Yas!!


The whole gang!

Eilee KNOWS how to eat a cupcake!! You go girl!!! (as Hayley would say...)

While we were visiting in GA, I invited some of my high school and college friends over with their babies to have a swim party. I always try and make an effort to see my girlfriends, but don't ever get the chance to see their kiddos. With our little party, it was the best of both worlds!

Watching all of my dear friends with their babies just melts my heart. They are all so loving, caring, patient, the list could go on. My friend, Jennifer, has babes that are 10 months apart. She is so good with her little ones. So patient and sweet. I just love watching her as a mommy!!! Krista has a mini-me in her Ansley (so athletic and sweet) and a hunk of a bubba boy. Watch out for Tyler, girls! He is such a cutie! Mandy, my best friend from childhood, has two sweet girls. Very different personalities, but you can tell they are loved loved loved. Issa has a compassion for others and Mae just LOVES life. She made me smile the entire day. I loved watching my dear friend Suzy as a Mama! Eilee is such a lucky girl!! You can tell her Mama just loves her to pieces. Suzy is expecting #2 in September, so next year we will have one more to add to the group.

No pictures of all the Mama! I could kick myself for not getting one shot! Oh well. There is always next summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!