Chris's Change of Command

Chris's Change of Command

Daily Bible Verse

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Pictures from my Phone


A real life picture of our 3 little people.  This shot captures each of their personalities perfectly.


Hannah wearing her rally megaphone at Luke's football game.


Little dude got glasses!  I love this picture of him.  Can you tell he is excited to sport his new look?  So stinkin cute.


Hayley gave me a makeover one evening before bedtime. 
I was thinking of wearing my hair like this for the Marine Corps Ball next week.
What do you think?


As payment for my makeover, Hayley asked me to do her hair. 



After our makeovers! 


Hayley got a hold of the camera and took this artistic shot.


And she took this shot of her greatest love, her Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!