Chris's Change of Command

Chris's Change of Command

Daily Bible Verse

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

She Makes Us Giggle

Little Miss is such a ham.  She loves to make us laugh.  She has got silly down pat.  The other night at the dinner table, she had us all howling (never mind the lack of manners).  Luke insisted that I get the camera out and take a few pictures of our Junior Ranger.
Please take note of the healthy dinner I served this night.  A slice of bologna, boxed mac and cheese and cucumbers with ranch dressing.  I would like to say I only do this type of meal once a month, but really it's more like once a week. 
But hey, it's better than fast food, right?
And no one complained about the meal.  Hallelujah!!!



Nice ranch dressing soul patch, HB!



Hayley joined in on the silliness and asked that I title this picture Cucumber Mouth.


And here is Luke, aka Macaroni Man, right after his 3rd helping of mac and cheese.



1 comment:

  1. Now that is an advertisement for the good ole blue box if I have ever seen one!
    Precious precious little ones

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!