Chris's Change of Command

Chris's Change of Command

Daily Bible Verse

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Easter Sunday

Yes, I'm a little behind.  I've been trying to get things back in order after our 2 week spring break to GA.  We left the day after Easter, so I will be playing catch up on the blog for the next week or so.

Easter Sunday was not a usual one.  We ended up celebrating at home due to another major asthma flare up with Little Miss.  I spent the Saturday before Easter at the ER with her.  After another round of steroids, antibiotic, and more breathing treatments, she was doing so much better and her breathing was  under control.   Praise the Lord!
Since I didn't want to split up and half go to church and half stay home, we had our own Easter devotional and Easter Egg hunt. 

It was a great day celebrating our Risen Lord, Jesus.























No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!