Chris's Change of Command

Chris's Change of Command

Daily Bible Verse

Saturday, May 5, 2012

How Can It Be?


Baby Bear is 2 and a half!!!!!




And every bit a 2 1/2 year old might I add.  She is getting so independent and loves to hang with big brother and sister.  She is loud, loving, and oh so dramatic.  We are working on potty training.  She is getting it, but I am not pushing full force.  I am waiting until we are moved out to CA before the Pull-Ups will disappear!


She loves babies, shoes, singing and dancing.  She still loves Elmo but has recently been introduced to the Wiggles, Dora, and Diego!  And she loves them all as well.  She is starting to get into "dress up" and she loves to clonk around in her high heals. 


She is still taking a wonderful 2 hour nap every day and sleeps from about 7:30 pm to 7:00 am every night.  She knows her colors and shapes and enjoys singing the alphabet.  Her favorite school activities are coloring, matching stickers/ colors, puzzles, paining, and reading books.


Not an hour goes by that she doesn't ask someone to play "tea party" or "princess castle".  Her favorite response when you ask her to do something is "not right now, maybe later".  Ha! 
 Baby girl!  You are such a joy and I love you so very much.   

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I saw you on Kelly's link up. We also live in San Diego. You PCSing to Pendleton? If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. I am very involved in the San Diego area with the Parent Connection.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!