Chris's Change of Command

Chris's Change of Command

Daily Bible Verse

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

February and Friends

February has been filled with time spent with our very best friends.  We spent the first Monday of the month at Get Air for some much needed bounce time. I think they were all pretty excited.  I am so thankful for the Schnieders.  My dear friend Suzanne, who I met when I was pregnant with Luke, introduced us via Facebook right before they moved to CA almost 2 years ago now.  Kierstin and I hit it off and so did our kiddos.  They have been such a huge blessing to all of us.  







We had another wonderful day spent with the Smiths.  Soaking up as much time as possible before we move in May.  They will be moving back east to Camp Lejeune.  To say we will miss them is an enormous understatement.  My heart aches just thinking about it.  









Valentine's Day was spent together at a family in the 90 degree weather!!!  Yep! 90!  We pulled out the slip n slide pool to get some relief from the heat.





We also had a very special overnight guest, Clementine.  She was so much fun and Hayely LOVED having a dog.  Maybe one day we will have one of our own again, but not in the next two years.   The desert is no place for a new puppy.  



An afternoon spent at our park with Daddy is always fun.  Flying remote control airplanes and roller skating are the best!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!