Chris's Change of Command

Chris's Change of Command

Daily Bible Verse

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Happy 2015!

Ok.  So I may be just a tad behind.  For some reason, I just haven't found time to sit down and blog lately.  Maybe it's the fact that we have 3 children we are schooling.  Or maybe it's the swim, tennis, AWANA, piano running around that is keeping me from working on ye ol blog.  Or possibly there are 5,000 other things that I find more important these days such as spending time with my husband and children, cleaning out the house before the big move (gulp), chatting and catching up with friends.  You know, life.  I've been doing life and I have found it much more fun than sitting in front of a computer screen.  
But I am getting motivated to start things back up and document 2015.  Just last night I sat down and looked through some of our old family books and I figured it was time to get back on the horse. Or bike. Or whatever you like.  So here we go.
New Year's Day we took the fam to Benihana's for a lovely hibachi dinner.  We had not been to eat hibachi since Hannah was about 4 months old and Hayely hid under the table crying because of the fire on the stove top.  Fast forward about 5 and half years, and we thought we should give it another try.  They all loved it!  Especially the chopsticks and the volocano!






Next up we celebrated  J-man's 4th birthday!  When we moved to CA, Josh was 18 months old.  Crazy how much he has grown!









Hannah decided to do some gardening.  In January.  The warm beautiful weather never gets old.  Ahhhhh.


Our favorite night of the week.  AWANA!


Chris and I were able to spend his birthday weekend away in San Clemente right on the beach.  The view was ok :) HA!!!  We had the best time strolling the beach and pier as well as having a leisurely brunch and dinner out at Nick's.  We were able to drive north a bit and tour the San Juan Capistrano Mission and see the movie Unbreakable while we were away.  




We found a Mexican restaurant that had the same name as the one in Dahlonega where we had our first date almost 19 years ago!!!


We closed things out celebrating Sarah's 8th birthday at the end of the month.  

And now on to February!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!