Chris's Change of Command

Chris's Change of Command

Daily Bible Verse

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Surprise 40th Birthday

So they got me good!!!  I had NO CLUE that I was about to be wisked away for weekend surprise to celebrate my 40th.  Part of the reason I had no idea was that it was a month before my birthday.  I thought we were taking the kids to Kelly and Mike's house so Chris and I could go out on a date.  When we knocked on the door, Holly is standing there.  I'm sure the expression on my face was priceless.  I was in shock.  They informed me that they were taking me to dinner at Jake's in Del Mar, which by the way, if you are every in SoCal you MUST go.  It is amazing.  

That was only the first of many surprises for the weekend.  Once we arrived at Jake's, two of my other dear friends, Laurel and Kierstin, showed up and I was floored.  I felt so loved and completely caught off guard.  One of my presents was a night away with Holly and Kelly at the St. Regis Hotel in Newport Beach!!!!  We were pampered by the pool and went out for another incredible dinner.  
What a fun celebration I will never forget!
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!