Chris's Change of Command

Chris's Change of Command

Daily Bible Verse

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Parent-Teacher Conference





Chris and I went to Luke's parent-teacher conference this morning and were thrilled with the progress he is making this year in school. He is growing and thriving and doing so well adjusting to his new home, new school, new friends, and new teachers. I wanted to share the cute interview that his teacher did with him for the conference. I love this boy to pieces!!!!!
Tell Me Please:
1. What is your name? Luke Thomas Steele
2. How old are you? five
3. What do you like to eat? bagels, strawberries, I like to drink milk.
4. What is your favorite color? Green and blue
5. What are you going to be when you grow up? um....an adult
6. Is it more fun to play with girls or boys or both? both
7. What kind of work do Mothers do? they cook, they clean, they play with us
8. What kind of work do Daddies do? They work, they build stuff
9. What are you afraid of? I'm afraid of a monster
10. What kind of animal would you like to be? a horse Why? cause um I want to be at a farm
11. Why do people go to school? cause on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays we go to school
12. What do you like best at school? I like that book that we read yesterday (Mrs. McNosh hangs up her Wash)
13. What do you like least at school? I do not like doing boring work
14. What would you buy your Mother for a present? a pony
15. What would you buy your Daddy for a present? a Star Wars Cape.
16. If you had $100 what would you buy with it? Star Wars people
17. What do you wish for the most? I wish for my daddy to be here.
18. Do you like winter or summer better? summer Why? cause I like playing at the pool
19. What makes a girl pretty? a princess dress
20. What game do boys like best of all? Hullabaloo-I have that from Aunt Holly
21. What is big? a giant
22. What is tiny? a mouse
23. What is the prettiest thing in the world? a tiny tree
24. What makes you smile? When mommy smiles at me
25. What makes you sad? When mommy tells me what to do and I just stare at the window.
26. What do you do when you are a grown up? work
27. Tell me something you did today? We went to computer
Did I say how much I love this boy!?!?

1 comment:

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!