Chris's Change of Command

Chris's Change of Command

Daily Bible Verse

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Another Teacher?

Chris and I come from families of educators:
His Mom, my Mom, his sister, my brother, and my dad.
Oh, and me. It has been 8 years since I have been in the classroom. Wait! I take that back. I am in a "classroom" teaching my children everyday. 8 years since I have been in a public school classroom as a teacher.
Anywho, this week has been spirit week at Luke's school and Tuesday was dress like a teacher day. He kind of fits the bill, doesn't he?


Mr. Bailey, his principal, saw him in the hall and told Luke that they could be twins they look so much alike. Totally made his day.



I think he looks pretty handsome!
But I am biased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!