Chris's Change of Command

Chris's Change of Command

Daily Bible Verse

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Williamsburg


Here is the lone picture from our day in Williamsburg this past Saturday. I left my camera in the car so I only have a few shots that I took with my phone.
We were going to an apple orchard, but it was closed due to all the rain from the end of last week. So.....we decided to head into Colonial Williamsburg and do a little touring. The kids were very into listening and learning about life so long ago. I told them if they could tell me 3 things they learned at the end of the day, we would make a trip into the candy shop before we left (nothing like a little bribe!). I'm sure we will be back to visit again before 2010 is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!