Chris's Change of Command

Chris's Change of Command

Daily Bible Verse

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Bloggy Kind of Day

Hayley is home sick with me today. She has a cold and is running a low grade fever. She has watched Nick JR. all morning and colored a few pictures in between. I let her use my sorority lap board to color, and she is in love with it. That lap board has moved MANY times in its 14 year life span. I used it to grade papers when I was teaching and now my budding artist can use it for all her crafty needs. Yikes, my lap board is 14 years old.

It has been a good day to catch up on my blog, so I posted 4 things today not knowing when I will get the chance to sit down and post again in the next few weeks. I also spent some time mastering my cupcake skills this morning for the Halloween party at Hayley's school that she now does not get to attend due to a 100.1 fever at 2:00 this afternoon (24 hours fever free before you send them back to school). Boo. Oh well. I did save a few for us. Hope the kiddos in her class enjoy them.



Happy Halloween everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I still use my lapboard too. We usually put the laptop on it- it's really quite comfy too! It's also pretty funny to see my husband using a flowery print lapboard that says "Little Kristin" on it.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!