Chris's Change of Command

Chris's Change of Command

Daily Bible Verse

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

When?

My big guy is about to start another season of soccer.  We are trying out the Upward Soccer program at one of our local churches this go around.  He went for an evaluation last Saturday that involved a lot of kicking, dribbling through cones, and running.  The church should be calling in the next week or so to let us know the name of his team.  I look forward to watching him play this season.

I took a few pics of him right before we left to go to the field.
I was in shock when I looked at the pictures and thought about him turning 8 in a few short months.  Well, maybe 4 months, but still, 8.....can't be happening.

WHEN did this baby boy..........







Get to be this BIG!








WHEN!?!?!?!?




1 comment:

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!