Chris's Change of Command

Chris's Change of Command

Daily Bible Verse

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

HB Turns 3!!!

 
3 years have absolutely flown by before I could even blink.  I remember the 3 quiet days that Chris and I spent in the hospital with our new baby girl while the storm shut down the entire Hampton Roads area.  Due to flooding, we could not leave and had no visitors.  I cherish memory of those first few days with our 3rd baby. 
 
The look on Luke and Hayley's faces when we brought her home are burned into my brain forever.  They were both in awe of her.  So tiny and sweet.  They couldn't wait to hold her.  The best big brother and sister ever.
 
 
Fast forward and here we are 3 years later...
 
No more baby here at the Steele house.  We have a spunky, silly, feisty, and fierce 3 year old on our hands.  She brings us so much joy and we just love her to pieces. 

 
She loves to make people laugh and telling "jokes" is one of her favorite things right now. 

 
She is a girly girl just like her sister.  Everything princess and pink and purple.  If it sparkles and shines the better it must be.   Can't wait to take her to Disneyland soon and see her reaction to the princesses there.
 
 
We had close friends come over last weekend to celebrate with a fiesta party. 



 
 
Happy birthday to our big girl.  No matter how big you get, Hannah Beth, you will always be my baby. 
I love your little bear! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!